Other Electronics Resources on the Web.
Bookmark this page!
Information and FAQ's
- Circuit Archives.
- Cpu Information.
- Design Tools Resources
- DSP Resources
- Embedded Systems Manufacturers and Support
- IC Information
- Electrical Engineering Resources
- Gate Arrays, FPGA's & High Density IC's
- Howto's Info & FAQ's
- Manufacturer Directories
- PC Board Production links.
- Repair & Test Information
- Sample Code, Circuits and other Goodies
- Surface Mount
- Other Pages with related links
- Alberto Ricci's circuit designs.
- Bowden's Hobby Circuits.
- Dibs Circuit Catalog also FTP site.
- Electrical Engineering Circuits Archive.
- Circuit Lab at Electronicsforu.
- Discover Circuits.
- Simple Electronic Circuits.
- The Circuit Cookbook.
- 6502 Cross-Development Languages and Tools List.
- CPU info center.
- Dan Boris's 6502 Processor Page.
- Great Microprocessors of the past and present.
- Microprocessor instruction set cards.
- Official support page for the Z-80 Family.
- Motorola 680x0 Resources.
Design Tools Resources
- 68HC11 Development Tools at MSOE.EDU.
- Aldec produces a fine line of VHDL tools.
- Beigbag has Spice and Logic Simulation.
- Custom Computer Services has a fine C compiler for Microchip PIC microcontrollers.
- Designer's Den has good PCB design information.
- Graphicode produces software for PCB manufacturing and offers a Gerber previewer GC-Prevue for free.
- Intusoft offers spice models for various components.
- Microcode offers Schematic Capture, PCB Layout and Simulation tools.
- Orcad design tools home page.
- Router Solutions, Inc. - Translator& Interface Tools for CAE/CAD/CAM.
- Softronics has some nice educational software to emulate logic.
- Polyphase Two-Path Filter Designer in Java.
Embedded Systems Manufacturers and Support
- Arcom Control Systems.
- Bright Star Engineering has a nice embedded unit with network capabilities.
- Cosmic Software.
- E-Lab Digital Engineering.
- JK microsystems.
- Micromint's page, home of the 'picstic' microcontroller board.
- New Micros, Inc. has embedded controllers.
- Optoworld opto-22 based systems.
- Orlin Orlin has Development Kits for the Cypress Microsystems PSoC Microcontroller.
- PC/104 module suppliers.
- Softools, Inc. has some very good tools for the 8080, 8085 and z80 family.
- Tech Tools embedded system development tools.
- Zworld manufactures some real nice embedded systems based on the z180.
- ABI Makes some nice inexpensive Eprom Emulators.
- Cool Chip page.
- Aad Offerman's cool Chiplist page.
- Giant Internet IC Masturbator(CHIPSEARCH).
- Parts net home page.
Electrical Engineering Resources
- Electrical Product and Safety Compliance Info.
- Engineers Club.
- Foriegn power information.
- Pinouts for just about everything!
- MIT's Semiconductor Subway.
- The World-Wide Web Virtual Library: Electrical Engineering.
- W3 servers related to Microelectronics.
- Techonline Technology Mall.
Gate Arrays, FPGA's & High Density IC's
Howto's Info & FAQ's
- Asynchronous Serial Data Communications from The Computer Journal.
- Communications Standards.
- Diode FAQ.
- Electronic Basics.
- Ethernet Information.
- GPS information and more.
- The I2C Zone has good info on the i2c protcol.
- Peer's LCD Pages.
- Howto select an audio codec.
- Motion control design resource center.
- Mpeg decoder & decoding info.
- PCMCIA pc card information resources.
- Power supply design tips.
- Prototyping tips from University of Nebraska.
- Prototyping Tips and Pitfalls.
- Application Notes & Tutorials on Sensing.
- Stepper Motor Control a tutorial or if you just want a finished driver board see Sykcorp.
- Semiconductor Relays.
- Signal Processing Information.
- Temperature Sensor Information.
- The Computer Journal has some nice faq's.
- The Ganssle Group has many good artices.
- CircuitOnline has a semiconductor industries service directory.
- Circuit World Resources.
- Designinfo has searchable engineering catalogs.
- EE/CS Mother Site.
- EEtoolbox contains many design resources.
- Electronic Component Manufacturers.
- Electronic's Homeworld has some very good information.
- Manufacturer Directory has a very concise list of most manufacturers.
- Medibix Parts for Analytical Chemistry, Clinical, Biomedical, Vacuum.
- Questlink Technology's interactive component information network.
- Real good list of electronic component suppliers.
- Semiconductor Resource Page.
PC Board Production links.
- Advanced Circuits, Inc offers good prices on engineering prototypes.
- AP Circuits is in Canada and offers quick turnaround and good service.
- Artwork conversion software tools.
- ExpressPCB offers tools and quick runs.
- PCB-QUOTE offers free one-step multiple quotes for PCB mfg.
- PCB Express.
- Power Circuits offers quick turnaround on prototype work.
- Quick Turn Circuits is a good prototype PCB house.
- Sierra Proto Express also has 24 hour turnaround.
- Top Tec PCB offers pc prototypes & series with discounts on re-order.
Repair & Test Information
- Parrot Invent Test Leads, Probes, Clips for electronics repair and measurement with multimeters, oscilloscopes.
- Electronic Info Center has good information of repairing TV's and VCR's.
- Electronic Repair Center has good repair info!
- Fil's Homepage has some nice links to electronic info repair Faq's and more.
- Howard W. Sams & Co. publisher of the famous photofact sheets.
- Microwave oven service site.
- Repair Tips for Technicians.
- Shop Helper has good monitor and television repair info.
- Mobots (Mobile Robots?).
- Robot Cafe News, Tutorials, Discussion Forums.
- Robot Builder's Resources.
- Robotbooks.com has some good resources
- Robohoo has a vast resource of robotics info.
- Wizard.org has some nice robotics info.
Sample Code, Circuits and other Goodies
- Atmel AVR Info Site.
- Atmel AVR and Basic Stamp example projects.
- Bar Codes.
- CAN Protocol.
- DTMF Decoder.
- I2C Routines.
- Infrared Remote Control.
- Mag Stripe Reader Circuit.
- One-wire Temperature Sensor.
- PIC Examples.
- PIC LCD Driver.
- Pic Micro Web Ring.
- PID Control.
- PID Control.
- Printer Port Interfacing.
- Radio Control.
- Realtime Control.
- Silicon Junction has some good projects.
- Stepper Motor Examples
- VHDL Model for PIC.
- Caller ID Links.
- Modular Plug and Jack info.
- Tomi Engdahl's Telephone technology page.
- Telecommunications Tidbits has some good telecom info.
- Unique Telecom & Cable Installation Products.
Other Pages with related links.
- Alex's Elecronic Resource Library.
- Axonn has a great page full of SpreadSpectrum Links.
- Another good resource.
- Electronics Information.
- Epanorama another very concise index to electronics on the web.
- Interesting Electronic Links.
- Leroy's Engineering Web Site.
- Techexpo has lists of technical magazines, associations, etc.
- Techfest has very good info on Networking and Computer Standards.
- Tomi Engdahl's electronics info page.
- Used Test Equipment Dealer List thanks to Steve Noll.
- WE-MANI's EL Links has very good links!
- Hobbyprojects.com has good projects and tutorials.
You are visitor
Last Update : Sunday, 23-Jan-2011 11:03:40 PST
Copyright 2006 Bitstream Technologies, Inc.
Back To Home Page.